Wifi & Wired Connections
Connecting to the Haverford Wireless (Wifi) is a fairly easy process.
Faculty and Staff members with college-issued computers:
- Choose Haverford-Connect from your list of available wireless connections.
- Open a web browser and browse to any non-Haverford web page.
- Follow the instructions in the configuration wizard that appears. Be sure to Check the box at the bottom of the first screen prior to clicking on the Connect button:
In the event that your Windows 10 computers brings up this screen click “skip”:
Guests: If you are a guest to campus, please follow the instructions for connecting to Haverford-Guest.
Tri-Co Community Members and Members of Eduroam Participating Organizations: Be sure to properly prepare your computer before attempting to connect to our secure network by following the directives below:
- Anti-Virus: You must have updated anti-virus software actively running before connecting to our secure network.
- Update Your Computer’s OS.
- If you have a Mac, be sure you have Mac OS 10.6 or later. Run Software Update to install all important updates.
- If you have a PC be sure you run Windows Update to install all important updates.
If you’re having trouble connecting for the first time, please contact ProDesk.
If your had been previously connected with your Mac, but find that you no longer can connect, please see our Wireless Help Guide.