Skip to content
- Find the scan shortcut on the copier screen with your department name on it. You might have to scroll over to a side menu to find it.
- Optional: Touch the white area below “File Name:” to change the default file name. (The default will add a date/timestamp on the file name.)
- Optional: Type the file name on the touchpad. Once the appropriate file name is displayed press “Ok” on the bottom right of the touch screen.
- Optional: Customize your scan job as desired using the options on the display panel.
- Insert the document into the automatic document feeder or place on the glass.
- Press the green “Send” button on the right side of the control panel to send the document.
Retrieve your Document from Filestore
- Log onto the Filestore server using your Haverford email username and password.
- Open the Departments folder, go to Private, then “Scan from Copier.”
- Unless you have named your scanned file, it will have the default name.
- Copy your scanned files to your hard drive.