How To Adjust Pop-up Blockers
Chrome: Turn pop-ups on or off
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Site settings.
- Click Pop-ups and redirects.
- At the top, turn the setting to Allowed or Blocked.
Firefox: Pop-Up Blocker settings
- Click the menu button and select Options.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel.
- Under the Permissions section, uncheck the box next to Block pop-up windows to disable the pop-up blocker altogether.
- A click on Exceptions… opens a dialog box with a list of sites that you want to allow to display pop-ups.
Safari: Allow Pop-ups in Mac OS
- Launch Safari
- In the menu bar, go to Safari > Preferences or use the key command: ⌘
- Go to the Websites tab and select Pop-up Windows from the sidebar
- Choose the pop-up settings for any currently open or previously edited websites
- Choose Safari’s default pop-up where it says: When visiting other websites
- Select the Allow option for sites you want to pop-ups to appear and choose Block and Notify for all others (you can change this setting later for sites you want to allow)