Getting Help with Moodle
General Questions – Problems Logging In, Finding Courses, Using an Existing Course Site, etc.
Moodle is a popular, open-source program, and hundreds of people around the world have created instructions and videos that can help you. If you have a question about Moodle, you can often find an answer quickly by searching the web.
Check our web site for answers to questions about Haverford’s Moodle implementation. In addition to information posted on the web, you get personalized help from IITS and the library.
Stokes 204, 610-896-1480, firstname.lastname@example.org
Magill Library Reference Desk, 610-896-1356
When requesting help, please provide the following information:
- your full name
- your email user name
- the name or course ID of any courses involved
- any error messages verbatim
- the operating system(s) you are using
- the browser version(s) you are using
- the time(s) the problem occurred
Help Designing, Developing, or Maintaining a Course Site
- Contact Instructional Technology Services at email@example.com
- Check our web site
- Contact Electronic Reserves