Connecting a Chromebook or Kindle
Connect to Haverford-Secure:
- Select the network icon in the lower-right corner of your screen.
- Select Other Wi-Fi network…
- Check the box at the bottom of the screen then select the Connect button:
- Configure as follows:
EAP Method: PEAP
Phase 2 Authentication:MSCHAPv2
- Click Connect and you’re done!
Members of the Tri-College community can connect their Kindle Fire to the Haverford-guest network . Since Haverford-connect cannot automatically configure the Kindle Fire, you’ll need to set up the network manually.
- From the main screen on the Kindle click the Gear icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the “More…” icon.
- Tap on the “Wireless Network” option.
- Tap on the “Add a Network” option.
- On the page that opens, enter the following information:
- Under “Security” choose the WPA2 EAP option.
- Under “Network SSID” enter Eduroam
- Under “Identity” enter your full e-mail address. For example, John Smith would enter firstname.lastname@example.org
- Under “Password” enter your Haverford password.
- Tap on the “Save” icon.